February 20, 2006

Back At It...

Welcome back, all. I'd like to thank John for spearheading this renewed effort with an incredibly effective gimmick and a tinge of humor (essential to all good political directives). With just a little momentum, I see a bright future. Secondly, I'd like to offer a public apology. My first post in 4 months will be an elaboration on John's recent post "Suboptimal Usage of Facebook.com". It is neither my intention, nor in the spirit of this endeavor, to mask criticism as creativity, which is to say: I still firmly believe in the reigning power of artistic/intellectual creation. I do have some original pieces in the works and have no intention of wasting my energies eroding the innovation of others.
And so, with God (and the occasional reader) as my witness, onward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home